casX Volunteer requirements
In order to register as a coach for the Children’s Residential Music & Worship Conference, please complete the forms and sign the Coach guidance document.
You don’t need any formal music training to be a coach; we are looking for coaches with a commitment, having a passion for the vision.
All coaches volunteering for casX must DBS checked. Please inform us soon as possible if you have not had a DBS check so that we can make arrangements and start the process immediately
We ask that all coaches:
- Are committed to the vision and core values of Casx
- Commit to attending at least one of the two training sessions before the conference
Each coach will be assigned a ‘Coach captain’ who will provide adequate support and will get regular updates from the coach captains.
casX Core Values
- Flexibility and willing to adjust to changes in the conference format or programme.
- Willing to learn
- Willing to serve
- Willing to offer support to the young people the entire casx week if possible
- Commit to attending at least one of the open days for parents and guardians (TBC)
- Being a cheerleader and championing the efforts of the young people
- Provide comfort and support at all times when on duty
- Being a responsible role model
- Escorting them to and from classroom
- Ensuring ground rules are adhered to
- Supervising the young people during the free time
- Encouraging reflection time
- Assisting during ‘Snack & refreshments’, lunch and dinner breaks
Week rate (overnight) – £220.00. Cost covers: – accommodation; meals; refreshments
Day rate: – £25.00 covers: – lunch, dinner, meals and refreshments for the day
Registration is now open!